Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rose: Girl next door with big natural breasts lap dances on the beach.



Oh yummy Rose. What a hottie babe next door type. She secure as hell surprised the hell out of me when we started her 1st shoot. When I first met her I figured she would be a bit more on the shyer side, boy was I mistaken! I started her off in a standard micro thong, but after seeing what a natural she was and how assured she performed, I speedily switched her into a one string peek a boo thong.

After switching into the peek a boo with that one little string trying to cover up her fresh coochie, it was heaven! Rose bent over with the one string on and I approximately lost it. She spread her legs real wide and I had a adept closeup encompass of that little string pulled so tight across her little bunghole, it was marvelous. In some of my tighter up image you can precisely count the crinkles on her anus. This shit is in your face!

So what are you waiting for? Please join this site today. It’s the only way this little bikini extravaganza can continue. I need your encouragement! I pay these beach babes very well for their pictures and it’s up to you admirers to help out. You will not be disappointed with this site. I can guarantee you that. If you love this kind of stuff then you have hit the jackpot! This is the real deal. Instant Access Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment