Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lia: Bent over buttspoke cameltoe thong girl.



I have to say that Lia was queen of the bent over buttspoke camel-toe. She had a jumbo ole browneye that looked like it’s acknowledged it’s fair share of action judging by the size of it. She spread that shit out like it was going out of style. It was like an “Bum Buffet” all you can eat for $23.95. It was great. Nothing like a babe that is confident enough to show her bunghole on cam on a beach in front of hundreds of people.

Granted Lia is not the “choice model” type but she looked like she could be a lot of fun in the sack to ride from behind and mount that big fanny a few times. You know what they say: “The more cushion the easier the pushin!” I actually wouldn’t kick her outta bed.

Besides, you get tired of the same ole thing all the time anyways. I like a little variety and that’s how I choose my models. There is not a girl on my site that I wouldn’t take a stab at. And if you love a exquisite large vagina, the surface mount wide 4 accept ones, well you will love this site then. If a babe has the type of pussy I like, she’s in with Flynn! So come check out the main site and see everything we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment