Thursday, November 10, 2011

Layla shows off in a white mini micro and exposes her bald pink pussy!



There is no other way to put it than Layla was a complete freak when it came to living the vigor as a thong girl. She loved the thong, everything about it. The way it felt as it rubbed against her snapper or across her little bunghole. Her long legs, slim body, and tight little bum was rockin!

She was choice and thin with small breasts, and so sexy it was almost evil. I met this chick in the club one night. She was freaky as wild dancing all over the place. A real attention lover. She had a circle of admirers crowded around the dance floor just wishing they could get a piece of that, me being one of them! She was wearing a thong under her mini skirt and some kind of bra top.

Now I’m not a vain person at all and I usually never mess around with any of these babes because I have a girlfriend that would chop my nuts off if she ever got wind of any of that. But hey it’s still super to dream. Substantially my dream came true this night. Turns out that this chicks boyfriend was in the club that night and was giving her a hard time for acting like such a slut. I was just in the right place at the right time as this fuckwad was giving her shit I grabbed him by the back of his neck and gave him an attitude adjustment. The rest is history. The next day Layla was chillin at my crib getting nasty out by the pool :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment