Thursday, November 10, 2011

Erika: Fine ass black girl in a thong bikini on the beach.



Black models and thongs go together like Gray Poupon and a Rolls Royce. Erika was one of those fine backside black thong girl that knew how to get her groove on. She was dazzling as fuck all and really knew how to move. She was doing stripper lap dances on the beach. Moving and gyrating all around in her micro thong bikini. At first I thought she was after my cheddar but it was clear that this was a thong freak and was after her time in the spotlight.

Now I photograph a lot of foxy babes but this biatch was hotter that hot, this black chick was smokin! I had the R&B blastin on my jam box and just let her do her thing for a super fifteen minutes. She moved in places that I didn’t even know had mobility!

She tried on several of these tiny micro thongs. I started her off in a regular micro thong and then switched her into another view through mesh micro thong bikini. For the grand finale I had her put on a peek-a-boo slingshot one piece thong. These are so fuckin sexy their ought to be a law against them. Oh wait there is :-) Click here and encompass more hot thong models.

No comments:

Post a Comment